
My mom is not only obsessed with target shes more obsessed with sonic. we go after school, dad sometimes gets it on his way home from work,and she gets it during schol for lunch sometimes. and if mom and dad want to...(get out) they go to...SONIC. and do they bring their darling children something back...NO.and who watches caleb while they're gone...ME. i am still loved deeply!!!ok i just thought i would let you kids out there in on a little secret if your parents want to go out call this HOTLINE...(1-800-dealwithit) and they will help you out. i have learned this lesson and i have learned it well. i sound happy don't i =.]

I can relate to the waking your mom up part, that used to be my impossible job when we were roommates. Although in her defense, she never could keep me awake when we were staying up late for something. At the risk of sounding very "momish", I can't believe how grown up you are! Thanks for letting me have a glimpse into your life. I so love your family - it makes me proud to read your blog!
ReplyDeleteJamy